Written by UrbanXperience Events and Entertainment Inc.
Rooted in Europe where the concept was born in 1993, Dining In The Dark has spread all over the world. Allow us to show you what others are raving about while at the same time helping to raise money for the Canadian National Institute For The Blind (CNIB).
Join UrbanXperience Events and Entertainment Inc. for the most unique dining Xperience! Challenge your palate and pick out the mysteries of the menu as your senses will be heightened when you dine in the dark. Enjoy a three course gourmet meal like never before….
Hosted by UrbanXperience Events and Entertainment Inc.
Saturday March 29, 2014 at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford
Tickets $65* (ticket sales end date extended to Wednesday, March 26th)
All proceeds will go to Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
How it works:
– The three course meal will be a complete mystery. The menu is set with no options; however, we can accommodate vegetarians if requested prior to the event night (please email email@example.com). We have developed the menu with taste and texture in mind while keeping with familiar foods (fully cooked protein, starch, vegetables, etc.) to create the best possible Dining in the Dark Xperience!
If you have important dietary or allergy concerns, please contact us prior to purchasing your tickets for more information.
– Cocktail hour begins at 6pm. Dinner starts at 7pm. Blindfolds will not go on until dinner begins. We ask that everyone arrive no later than 6:30pm.
– The server will give you tips at the beginning of the meal to help you orient yourself.
– Wine and cocktails available throughout the event.
– At the end of dinner, we will reveal the descriptions of what you have just eaten, which will allow you to compare with your own impressions and guesses.
Dining in the dark is truly a sensory Xperience!
*cocktails not included in ticket price.